• To strengthen market leadership in Oman for select product verticals and be a Middle East regional player in the infrastructure sector by;
• Pioneering delivery of innovative & quality products, solutions & services in a cost effective manner
• Developing and harnessing competent and empowered human capital
• Adopting continual improvement in systems and processes
• Delighting customer & other stakeholders
The OMZEST Group, now in its fifth decade of business excellence, has been making significant contributions to the economic development of Oman, helping creation of an empowered and successful nation.
Omzest LogoWith business volumes exceeding a billion dollar, OMZEST provides employment to several thousands. We are a multi-location conglomerate with diverse interests across a wide range of products and services. With manufacturing and export operations that cater to the demand in nearly a hundred countries across the globe, our ambitions are on a global scale.
Our Chairman, H.E. Dr. Omar Bin Abdul Muniem Al Zawawi, Special Advisor for External Liaison to His Majesty The Sultan and a leading entrepreneur, spearheaded OMZEST’s rapid growth to its present position of eminence. In keeping with the policies of His Majesty’s Government, the Group’s contribution to the growth of the private sector continues to be an integral part of its corporate goals.
Suhail Bahwan Group
Suhail Bahwan Group, formed as Proprietorship Company in 1965, ranks today not just as one of Oman’s foremost business houses but also as one of the largest and most professionally managed business organizations of the Middle East. It has interests in engineering and construction, manufacturing and industrial investments, Information technology, trading and specialized services among others.
Saud Bahwan Group is one of Oman’s biggest business houses. The Group has an established presence in fields as diverse as Automotive & Allied businesses; Heavy Vehicles; Construction Equipment; Turnkey Projects; Oil & Gas; Special Equipment; Municipal & Civic Services; Property & Real Estate; and Travel & Tourism.
In the Automotive sector, the Group enjoys near total dominance with Toyota, Daihatsu, Lexus, Kia and Ford. Best Cars, the Group’s Pre-owned cars outlet is the largest of its kind in Oman – and is synonymous with reliable quality and value.
• His Majesty’s Award for being one of the best five factories in the years 1993, 2000 and for years 2003 and 2004
• The HM Shield for the best five factories in Oman won in 2009, 2010 and 2011
• The Best Industry Certificate from Ministry of Commerce and Industry received in 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001 and 2008.
HIS MAJESTY'S Trophy, shields & certificates for Best Five Factories
|HIS MAJESTY’S SHIELD FOR THE YEAR 2009||HIS MAJESTY’S SHIELD FOR THE YEAR 2010||HIS MAJESTY’S SHIELD FOR THE YEAR 2011|
|HIS MAJESTY’S TROPHY FOR THE YEAR 1993||HIS MAJESTY’S TROPHY FOR THE YEAR 2000||HIS MAJESTY’S TROPHY FOR THE YEAR 2003|
|HIS MAJESTY’S TROPHY FOR THE YEAR 2004|